Support

Home Forums Event Espresso Premium 404 errors for some EE images and files

404 errors for some EE images and files

Posted: October 19, 2012 at 9:10 am

Viewing 4 reply threads

Nick Putman

October 19, 2012 at 9:10 am

Hi,

I am experiencing a rather strange issue in that I am getting quite a lot of 404 errors for images and files included in the EE plugin. The strange thing is that I have checked that all of the images and files are present on the server, so I am not sure what the issue is.

Examples of the images that are not showing are add.png, remove.gif on the registration page, and events_icon_16.png on the admin page, and examples of files are validation.js, pagination.js.

Can you please advise,

Thanks,

Nick

Josh

October 19, 2012 at 9:16 am

Hi Nick,

Can you post a link to page so we can view the source? One thing that you can check is whether or not the files are present in the Event Espresso plugin directory. If they’re not, you can download/upload a fresh copy to the server.

Nick Putman

October 19, 2012 at 9:17 am

Hi Josh,

Here is a link to the registration page. Sorry, I should have included that! All files are present in the EE plugin directory:

http://openparadigmproject.com/book-on-seminar/

Nick

Josh

October 19, 2012 at 9:56 am

Hi Nick,

For the js files, you could check the file permissions for the plugin directory to make sure that these files are readable.

For the css files, you can set the themeroller options to use a stylesheet other than default stylesheet. The themeroller default stylesheet issue 404’ing is a known issue that has been fixed for the next version.

Nick Putman

October 22, 2012 at 4:46 pm

It was indeed a permission issue – for some reason permissions didn’t get set up right when I installed the plugin. Thanks!

Viewing 4 reply threads

The support post ‘404 errors for some EE images and files’ is closed to new replies.

Have a question about this support post? Create a new support post in our support forums and include a link to this existing support post so we can help you.

Event Espresso - Staging Server